Service Legal Agreement
DM Digital guarantees a 99% monthly Timeneye uptime per this Service Level Agreement (from here on referred to as "SLA").
Our Service Guarantee:
DM Digital guarantees that our service (Timeneye) will be available to the internet 99% of any given month. Please note that terms and conditions apply.
This Service Level Agreement applies to "YOU" if YOU have an active service and is in good financial standing with DM Digital (eg. No overdue invoices).
- *.timeneye.com reachability - This IS guaranteed by our SLA.
- *.timeneye.com functioning and performance - This IS NOT guaranteed by our SLA. However, in case of problems with Timeneye, anyone who feels they are negatively affected in their work because of that should write to
and we'll get that taken care of.
Any failure longer than 1 hour that is guaranteed within our SLA will be credited as the following:
2 Hours Outage: One day free credit.
4 Hour Outage: Two days free credit.
Each additional 2 hours: One day free credit.
Terms and Conditions:
- DM Digital offers SLA credits directly to the client. SLA credits are non-transferable and may not be exchanged for currency of any kind.
- This SLA is only valid to DIRECT clients only. DM Digital not liable for any downtime caused by a reseller of its services.
- Outage due to Scheduled Windows Maintenance is not eligible for SLA credit.
- Outage due to due to your behaviour/actions is not eligible for SLA credit.
- False SLA claims may incur with a $20.00 administrative fee per offence.
- All SLA claims must be must be submitted to our Support Team through ticket system ONLY.
- SLA claims must be submitted within one week (seven days) of the outage.
- SLA claims can only be submitted by the authorised account ONLY. Claims from other accounts will be denied.
- Any failure outside of DM Digital network itself, including network provider outages are not eligible for SLA credit.
- Any outage outside of DM Digital control including, without limitation, natural disasters including weather conditions, flood, fire, strike or other labour disturbance, interruption or delay of transport, interruption or delay of telecommunications or third party services (including DNS propagation) or failure of third party software/hardware is not eligible for SLA credit.
- DM Digital SLA may be modified or revised without notice.
Continuous occurrences may not be due to DM Digital network or hardware. DM Digital staff are the sole determinate of the uptime of our service, and not any one client's experience.
DM Digital guarantees a 99% Timeneye uptime to our customers. The following credit schedule applies:
99.5 - 99.89 = 30% service credit
99.0 - 99.49 = 50% service credit
98 - 99 = 75% service credit
97.99 - 95.00 = 100% service credit