Our service guarantee
DM Digital Software SRL guarantees that our service (Timeneye) will be available to the internet 99% of any given month per this Service Level Agreement (from here on referred to as “SLA”).
Please note that terms and conditions apply.
Timeneye SLA may be modified or revised without notice.
This Service Level Agreement applies to “YOU” if YOU have a paid subscription and you are in good financial standing with DM Digital Software SRL (eg. No overdue invoices).
- *.timeneye.com reachability: this IS guaranteed by our SLA;
- *.timeneye.com functioning and performance: this IS NOT guaranteed by our SLA. However, in case of problems with Timeneye, anyone who feels they are negatively affected in their work because of that should write to [email protected] and we’ll get that taken care of.
SLA terms and conditions
- This SLA is valid to DIRECT clients only, DM Digital Software SRL is not liable for any downtime caused by a reseller of its services;
- Outage due to Scheduled Windows Maintenance is not eligible for SLA credit. Outage due to your behaviour/actions is not eligible for SLA credit;
- False SLA claims may incur with a $20.00 administrative fee per offence;
- All SLA claims must be must be submitted within one week (seven days) of the outage to our Support Team through ticket system ONLY;
- SLA claims can only be submitted by the authorised account ONLY, claims from other accounts will be denied;
- Any outage outside of DM Digital Software SRL control including, without limitation, network provider outages, natural disasters including weather conditions, flood, fire, strike or other labour disturbance, interruption or delay of transport, interruption or delay of telecommunications or third party services (including DNS propagation) or failure of third party software/hardware is not eligible for SLA credit;
Continuous occurrences may not be due to DM Digital Software SRL network or hardware.
The uptime of our service is defined solely by the staff at DM Digital Software SRL, and not any one client’s experience.
Last update: August 01, 2022